The Spring Antique and fine art auction
An exceptional collection of the finest and rare antiques to be sold by auction, October 12th, 2014 12.00 Midday at 426 Burnley St Richmond, Victoria.
Comprising a major collection from Sydney, estates from Armadale and South Yarra, and including the Honourable Joanna Stone collection of Chinese scent bottles, this is an auction that any serious collector must not miss.
- Superb and rare 18th century Dutch marquetry furniture, 18th century Dutch inlaid long case clock, 18th and 19th century English mahogany and rosewood furniture, bookcases, card tables, a rare 18th century Irish mule chest
- Rare pair of 18th century Italian marble urns
- Important French 19th century ormolu mounted and inlaid furniture, signed pieces
- Museum quality Vitrine signed Millet, Important Bedroom Suite signed Francois Linke, rare pair of commodes, Mirrors, Antique gilt wood furniture, A wonderful Kingwood Bureau-Plat and lacquered commodes
- 19th century Boulle salon cabinets, Boulle centre tables and card tables, rare pair of Boulle Pedestals
- An important pair of Chinese cinnabar lacquer horses having semi precious stone inlay
- The finest collection of 18th and 19th century Meissen and Dresden figure groups and figures that Australia has seen for many years
- Exhibition quality Bronzes, including a life size bronze of a young maiden on a seat, A massive pair of Gilt bronze candleabra
- Chinese Antique carved furniture, important console table, Chinese porcelain and jade. A collection of Chinese tea pots and rare Chinese Scent bottles
- A palatial size Chinese lacquered screen having semi precious stone inlay
- The original Doors from The Colonial bank in Collins St
- A superb collection of English royal Worcester including signed pieces by Davis, Stinton, Raby, Baldwyn. Important po-pouri by George Owen
- French 19th century ormolu mounted Sevres
- Thursday 9th October 12:00 Midday-6:00pm
- Friday 10th October 10:00am -6:00pm
- Saturday 11th October 10:00am-6:00pm
- Sunday 12th October 10:00am-12:00 Midday.
- Sunday 12th October 12:00 Midday
Phone +61 (0)438028485 +61(0)34211993